Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another late night....

Today I submitted "On Lock" for review in Future Music magazine (creating a SoundCloud profile in the process) and tinkered with my Facebook, Myspace Music, and Reverb Nation profiles before going to work at my day job. I came home after work and launched an Indaba profile for myself and figured out how to add annotations to my Youtube videos (if I had figured this out before, I would have had several times the subscribers and views that I do now). I also added some search engine optimization to the front page of ChamberOfNight.com and added the P.O. Box address of the record label to the bottom. Eventually it will be moved to a contact page and most of the content currently on the fron page will be moved to a Godhand profile page later. I just needed some content up and viewable ASAP. The site will begin to look more refined as the weeks go by. I'm going to do as much of the initial HTML coding as I can before I see about paying Ermin to remodel the front page.

Its already past 2:00 AM again, which is not out of the ordinary for me to be up working on this entertainment industry stuff well past this time. I function on only a few hours of sleep each day, but for some reason I don't feel drained. I look forward to the challenge of each new day. Tomorrow I'm going to work on getting review submissions sent out to regional publications. Hopefully, I'll have enough time to stop by the gym. I need to make full use of my membership even though its farther away than the last gym I belonged to. As much as I would love staying up to see the new Reverb Nation chart ratings as they're posted, I need to also go on campus and schedule an appointment at the testing center for an exit exam for my associate degree in emergency management that I'm working on. But anyways, I'm signing off for now. Be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment